If this post contains any links they may be affiliate links for which I may receive a commission if you click on the link and purchase the item. All opinions remain my own.
If you’re on a budget and expecting, it can be really hard to justify spending over $50 on one maternity dress. At the same time, if you’re anything like me, the bigger you get the more you want to look cute to minimize any insecurities you might be feeling as your body rapidly changes. I’ve been hunting for deals for the last few weeks, looking for cute maternity clothes, and I’ve stumbled on a hidden gem. Walmart.com is a treasure trove of cute and affordable maternity clothes. I know you’re probably shocked because most Walmarts don’t even carry the maternity lines in-store. I’ve put together some of my favorite finds that I ordered for myself in the last.
- Lamaze – Maternity Nursing Full Coverage Sleep Chemise – Picked out this nursing nightgown for my hospital bag and for the several months I’ll be breastfeeding. I figured I need to have at least a couple of sleeping options for the hospital, in case it becomes an extended stay. This gown is very soft and should allow easy access of the boobs for bub.
- Time & Tru – Maternity Front Tie Tee – Grabbed this tee with a fun tie to have more bump-friendly tee options between Le Tote shipments. It’s really comfy and hangs loosely on the bump, which is great because with each growth spurt my belly gets so itchy.
- Oh! Mamma – Maternity Off the Shoulder Dress – This dress would be great for Easter or really any Sunday at church. I love that it works for warmer weather while having some sleeves. I find that if I’m wearing sleeves my newly enlarged chest looks less imposing. I’m particularly excited about this one.
- Jason Maxwell Sport – Pull on Drawstring Jogger – Wearing these joggers right now as I type. They’re not maternity but at such an affordable price I had to get them. I sized up to a large so they’d fit nice and loose around my hips and so far I’m pleased. They’re really comfy and not squeezing in any awkward places.
- Nurture by Lamaze – Maternity 2-Piece Nursing Chemise and Robe Set – This is another pick for the hospital bag. I’m thinking I’ll wear this chemise and robe combo right after baby boy arrives and I’ve cleaned up for some “he’s here” pics. It’s also very light and airy while at the same time being modest. The top part of the chemise unclips to allow access to the ladies for feedings.
- Planet Motherhood – Maternity Striped Sleeve Body Con Midi Dress – I got this dress in the mail and immediately wore it. It’s so comfortable! Doesn’t squeeze in any weird places and clings in a good way to all your new curves. I will say if you’re feeling a little lumpy it’s probably best to wear with something underneath but if you’re embracing that bump life it’s a great comfy dress.
Make sure you follow me on Instagram where I’m always sharing my fashion finds and how I style them. Also make sure you sign up with your e-mail address for blog post notifications so you never miss a new post. Things to look forward to include my second trimester recap, Nursery decor, and pregnancy fit tips I’ve picked up along the way.
Let me know in the comments if there are any affordable maternity brands that you’re loving and you think I should try; just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t still be a fashionista.
Sending you lots of light,